****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Thursday, June 07, 2012

Light Box Clarity-Projects-Earrings-"Breeze-n-Sea" Collections &Round Robin

I am trying a new "light" box to take my Etsy and EBay photos
wow what a difference it has made.. woo-hoo.....This is a really pretty sparkly ring
[coming soon]
when I tried to photo it before you could not see anything and it looked so flat
now with the box [which I made] it looks so much prettier.. :)

even my crochet items [coming soon] appear crisper and truer colors

close ups are the best

This is from my new PBDesigns collection "Breeze-n-Sea"

another from the same collection


This bag is from the same collection

I love MM, these are from my PBDesigns "Stamp-n-Earrings" collection


love the Beatles

love the "Wizard of Oz"


This is my "Shells" set from PBDesigns "Breeze-n-Sea" collection too!

Ok can you guess what this is going to be? [hint Victorian]

close up of a "RR" I am doing with my LYC

I decided to do the "Puff" stitch for my part. Each
member gets to do 6-12 rows of another member's project and we pass it 
around at each meeting. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...