****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Sunday, January 08, 2012

What am I doing Now?

My sister sent me this cute "Love" pizza cutter

I just got these from EBay aren't they adorable?

Love pink...

I finished one leg-warmer

I love the sparkle I used 2 yarns

Starting the 2nd one its from "Warm & Fuzzy Crochet" pg 33-35


the front of my tote bag from "Crochet Today, Nov-Dec

this is how I made the back and sides

I just got this pattern and can't wait to make it
by Shana Galbraith at  www.yarnlovertn.etsy.com


guess what I'm making?

this is it a snowman pin 

and snowman earrings

the pin back my mom made these for me a
long time ago so I am going to make them

they are so cute

I made this basket awhile ago and I use
it for the buttons

the top

its perfect

the cover back

I got this from Chicken Stitches 

It says "I love 2 crochet" and hung it on my phone
I won this at a contest on By hook 4U

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...